Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Project 2 Shoots

Project 2 had me really stressed out! Once I finally had an idea I had to pick a location and get all of my story boards, lighting diagrams and shot list in order. When that was finally done we met for the shooting day schedule, so then I just had to wait. 

The week before my shoot, I got really stressed out that shooting would take all day or that something would not look right or something would go wrong. So, to relax a little I went into OCD mode and got all of my stuff together and organized it all. I am so glad I got organized because it really helped my shoot go really well. 

Both shoot days were quick and easy and every shot came out great! Being organized and knowing which scenes were being shot on which day was a big help. Any shoots in my future I will definitely be as organized as possible to make shooting go quick and painless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment