Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Project 2 rough cut- I LOVE YOU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4B7cOTdmE&feature=youtu.be

here is my project 2 dvp rough cut.

I really hate how Youtube takes away from the high quality so if anyone knows hot to possibly fix that please let me know.

Project 2 rough cut

A comedy film centered around a young female who texts her boyfriend "I love you" and he does not respond right away. A journey as she awaits that text back from him. She then gets angry and moves on to the next guy she see.. not knowing her boyfriend's phone was dead and he answered her back later.

Written, filmed, and produced by Laura Boctor


I used freesound.org for all my sounds. They dont seem licensed but If I have to change them I will, although I really like the way it sounds now.

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks :)


3 comments:

  1. I really liked this! I loved all the different ways she waited for him to answer. I loved all of the cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cut very well alongside a very entertaining premise. Everything coincided very nice and neat with a clean visual and pretty good audio. II would also add you captured her hysteria very well !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can lock picture on this.

    The next step will be to focus on sound, which I think needs some work. I'd like to hear you build more of a soundtrack (typing on phone, phone noises, basically anything that you could imagine hearing in that environment). I also think you should ADR some (most) of the dialogue. The dialogue with Ryan is no good, and her voice as she cries into her pillow/talks to mom is over modulated. This should be an easy ADR, though.

    I mentioned last week certain shots that could be color corrected. I can go over this with you this week.

    Lastly, for the end credits, credit your crew with their specific roles. Also, the outtakes are fun, but I may ask you to remove this for your CMA show submission.

    ReplyDelete