Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Rough Cut #1 - Project #1


So for Project 1, i recreated a Scene from Spectacular Now and here is the original scene from the movie. When i was filming i cut out the first 7 seconds of it.

http://youtu.be/2wb6aP0Q2tc?t=8s

I decided to edit it without sound because the music in the dining hall could be heard and i didn't know how to get rid of it. But here is my recreated scene i uploaded. I know some of my lighting needs work in some parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubr7ffCidn0&feature=youtu.be






1 comment:

  1. One thing I mentioned during your production is that the combination of sunlight and interior light is throwing off your color balance. In other words, everything lit by indoor light looks too yellow. I hope everyone can see this. My suggestion was to add blue gel to the lights and re-white balance (you could also add yellow gel to the window). Why wasn't this done?

    Also, I suggested the addition of the table behind Dan, but this is not lit at all.

    ReplyDelete